Social Media Marketing Singapore
Social media marketing is a powerful tool for businesses of any size to reach prospective customers and customers alike. Customers have been interacting with multiple brands through social media. If you’re not speaking to your audience through social platforms, you’re missing out. Social media marketing can bring notable success to your business by creating devoted brand advocates and driving leads and sales.
Social media marketing can help you meet your business goals by raising brand awareness, helping you to create a brand identity, creating positive brand association, increasing website traffic, building conversions and improving communication and interaction with audiences
Social media marketing is a form of internet marketing that comprises of designing and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing comprises of activities like posting image and text updates, videos, and other content that drives audience engagement.
To run a successful social media campaign, one has to consider their business goals. It is important to start a social media marketing campaign with a social strategy in mind. In order to do so, you have to define your social media marketing goals by identifying your business’ target market, campaign objectives, type of social media platforms used and type of materials and voice used on each platform.
How to plan a social media campaign
- Plan your Social Media Content —To run a successful social media campaign, it is essential to build a social media marketing plan. Include competitive research and keyword research to help inspire content ideas that will engage and interest your target audience.
- Great Social Media Content — Content reigns supreme alongside different areas of online marketing, when it comes to social media marketing. Ensure regular postings and provide offerings of valuable information regularly so your customers will find your content both helpful and interesting. An example of the types of content that you could share on your social media networks include infographics, videos, images and how-to guides.
- Consistent Brand Image — Using a variety of different social media platforms, you would be able to project the type of brand image you wish to convey to customers and prospects alike. Although different platforms have its own unique environment, your business should have its own unique core identity and should stay consistent with its identity while using different platforms.
- A Channel for Content Promotion — Social media channels are the perfect place for sharing your website and blog content with readers and followers. If your posts are interesting and engaging enough, you should be able to build a loyal following. After building a loyal following on social media, you’ll be able to post new content and ensure your readers can locate the latest postings right away.
- Share Curated Links — The use of social media marketing is a good way to clout your own original and unique content to increase followers and fans. It is also a great form of opportunity to link to external articles as well. If other sources provide valuable information which you recon that your target audience will enjoy, link them to your social media page. Curating and linking outside sources to your page improves and increases trust and reliability. At the same time, you may even get some links in return.
- Tracking Competitors — Keep up with your competitors and track them as they might provide valuable data for keyword research and insights to social media marketing. If your competitors are using a type of social media marketing technique or channel that seems to work for them, considering using the same technique or channel, but do it better.
- Using Analytics to Measure Success—Social media marketing success cannot be determined without the use of data tracking methods. One way of tracking data is through the use of Google Analytics. Google Analytics can be used to measure successful campaigns run as well as pin point the strategies that do not work. Google Analytics attaches tracking tags to your social media marketing campaigns so that you can monitor them. It would be best to use analytics for each social platform to acquire more insight and knowledge to determine which of your social content is performing best.
What social media platform should i use for my business?
As there are multiple platforms with unique user based environments, you will have to approach each social media marketing platform differently. The following will explain briefly on how to tailor each social media site accordingly to each platform’s unique user base and environment.
- Facebook — Facebook’s friendly and casual environment demands for an active social media marketing strategy. First, you’ll have create a Facebook Business Page and pay close attention to the layout of choice. Keep in mind that the visual component is key when it comes to Facebook experience. Second, note that Facebook is a place where people go to chat with friends, so remember to keep your tone light.
Organic reach on Facebook can be limited, so plan a cost-effective Facebook ad strategy as this will have a big impact on your organic Facebook presence as well.
- Twitter — Twitter allows you to broadcast your updates across the web. Follow Tweeters in same and similar industries to gain a steady stream of followers in return. Tweet about discounts, specials and news with fun, brand related and brand building tweets. Remember to always retweet when a customer says something positive about your brand and never forget to answer enquiries. Twitter revolves around communication and dialog, so always interact as much as possible to build and grow your following.
- LinkedIn — LinkedIn works as a more professional social media marketing site. If you’re looking for like-minded individuals from similar industries to share content with, LinkedIn Groups is the go-to venue. LinkedIn is also a great place for posting job ads and for general employee networking.
Always encourage clients and customers to give your business a recommendation on your LinkedIn Business Profile as recommendations help to build trust by making your business appear more credible and reliable. Another way to build brand trust is to reply the Questions section of LinkedIn; providing answers will help to establish your business as a thought leader and earns trust.
- Pinterest — Pinterest is one of the quickest growing social media marketing trends and its image-centered platform is ideal for retail, but however, anyone can benefit from the use of Pinterest, be it for social media purposes or to run sales-driven ads. Multiple businesses use Pinterest to showcase their product offerings and also to develop their business’ brand personality with unique, eye-catching pinboards. Pinterest strategy should include targeting of females the social network’s primary audience is female.
- Google+ — Google+ serves a niche audience and doesn’t work for everybody, however, some communities are very active on Google+ and the use of this platform could come in handy. Google+ enables you to upload and share links, videos and photos to all your +1s. One perk or using Google+ is the availability of Google+ Circles. Google+ circles allows you to segment followers into smaller groups, which you can then share information with while preventing others who are not in the group from viewing that same information. Another perk of Google+ is that you can host video conferences with Hangouts.
- YouTube — YouTube is the best place for creating and sharing video content. YouTube can also be an exceptionally powerful social media marketing tool. Plenty of businesses attempt to generate video content with the aim of having their video “go viral,” however, in reality these chances are slim.
Instead of focusing on “going viral”, focus on creating instructive and useful “how-to” videos. Aside from being useful, how-to videos also have the added benefit of ranking on the video search results of Google.
As usual if you have any questions or want help with your business or social media campaign, Then simply message Revolist on our contact page.0