Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft? What to choose now?
The process of selecting the right marketing funnel for your business can be daunting.
Although most sales funnel platforms on the market have similar features and can help you achieve the desired outcome, some may fit your needs better than others.
Our winner is ClickFunnels! With its hundreds of templates as well as the amazing bonuses you get when you sign up, its hard to recommend anyone else right now.
While the software MAY not be the best to use, it still is easy to use and learn. It will do the tasks 99% of you require it to do.
It is important you are very selective when selecting the software to go with, because as you build your business, it will be difficult to transfer your assets at a later stage.
ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft are both sales funnel platforms that have many similar features.
However, they are made for different purposes. In this article we will compare two funneling platforms, ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft, to help you to determine which one fits your needs. Let's get into our Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft roundup!
What Is Clickfunnels?
Developed by Russell Brunson in 2014, ClickFunnels is an online sales and marketing funnel service allowing small business to sell their products and interact with customers. It allows users to create ecommerce systems, product launch pages, lead generation systems and sales funnels using a simple drag and drop feature.
ClickFunnels also allows you to link popular payment processors directly to the payment page. It makes it easy for users with little technical know how to build professional looking landing pages which makes it easy to track conversion rates throughout the funnel.
What Is Infusionsoft?
Infusionsoft on the other hand, is an email marketing and sales software that helps medium to large sized businesses manage and optimize the life cycle of their customers. It combines email management with social media and ecommerce. The software allows you to get more marketing automation features than any other funneling tool.
You can easily create long term campaigns based on the behavior of your customers, such as signing up for an event, making a purchase and automating as many of their processes as possible to get many more customers. Now lets take a deeper look at Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft.
What Sets Clickfunnels And Infusionsoft Apart?
Landing Pages and Forms
Both Infusionsoft and ClickFunnels have outstanding landing page templates allowing you to build your own customised landing pages. The landing page templates are easy to customised so you can meet your desired conversion needs and design.
The ClickFunnels Landing Page Builder is easy to use. The drag and drop feature not only make the software user friendly but also enjoyable. You can add many different elements using this feature, such as headline pictures to any part of the landing. Other elements you can using the drag and drop feature include auto play videos and live countdown timers to increase your conversion rate.
The ClickFunnels Landing Page Builder focuses on simplicity. You can easily use it whether you have web design
The Infusionsoft Landing Page Builder is designed for power and flexibility. It also boasts the drag and drop feature, making it ideal for beginners looking to design their landing pages professionally. Like ClickFunnels, this landing page builder has numerous templates. You can select from a large selection of long form templates, short form pages and other designs that you can easily customised.
Broadcasts and Email Marketing Automation
Both Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft have excellent email marketing automation features. Infusionsoft offers you multiple email marketing features unmatched by any other funneling platform. Though ClickFunnels does not have many email marketing features, it wins in simplicity and user friendliness. This makes it ideal for online marketing beginners.
The Infusionsoft’s email marketing automation is very powerful. You can easily create campaigns on a blank canvas and then add automation rules to
Infusionsoft allows you to create effective and powerful sales funnels.
ClickFunnels comes with prebuilt funnels making ideal for small businesses and beginner marketers. Examples of funnels offered by ClickFunnels include:
- Fishbowl Funnel: It is made for offline, brick and mortar companies looking to generate local leads and increase foot traffic.
- Real Stuff Funnel: It is specifically designed for businesses that sell physical using their website.
- Perfect Webinar Funnel: It is made for businesses looking to create a big audience for their promotional and informational webinars.
- Product Launch Funnel: It is specifically made for marketers who have a new product they want to launch to their target audience successfully.
- Best Seller Book Funnel: It is made for authors looking to eBooks or physical books to their target audience.
- Network Marketing Bridge Funnel: It is designed for network marketers who want to generate leads and expand their sales network.
How Much Do They Cost? Pricing
When it comes to Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels has lower pricing options compared to Infusionsoft. It offers to pricing plans, which include:
- Basic Plan: Costs $97 per month and is a backed with a 14 day free trial.
- Advanced Plan (Etison Suite): It goes for $297 per month and includes all features in the basic plan, plus a visual email builder, email list manage, track opens and click, broadcast emailing options, unlimited affiliate and commission plans, auto responder series and many more features.
Infusionsoft is more
- Essential Pack: It is ideal for basic automation needs and cost $199 per month.
- Deluxe Sales Pack: It is designed for businesses looking for a more advanced CRM. It goes for $299 per month.
- Deluxe Ecommerce Pack: Specially made for sales teams and online stores. It costs $299 per month.
- Complete Pack: It costs $379 per month. It is made for sales teams and online stores
- Team Pack: This pack gives you ecommerce, sales automation, marketing automation and CRM options. It goes for just $599 per month.
Final Verdict: Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft
So thats our roundup of Clickfunnels VS Infusionsoft. Both ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft have their pros and cons.
The funneling platform you choose to invest in depends on the specific needs of your business.
ClickFunnels is ideal for small businesses while Infusionsoft is perfect for medium and large businesses. Similarly, ClickFunnels focuses on sales funnels alone while Infusionsoft focuses more on CRM.