You’ve started an online business, but you’re not sure how to promote it.
It’s hard to know where to start when it comes to marketing your business.
There are so many options and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what will work best for you.
The Expert Secrets book from Russell Brunson is the answer as it helps you find your dream customers all while using a simple sales funnel.
This book contains proven tactics for marketing and promoting an online business and is a must-read for anyone who is into online marketing.
Still not sure if you should pick up this free book? Read on more of our Expert Secrets book Review to see if it’s right for you!
Who Is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is an internet marketer who started his own company while in college.
He sold supplements, shirts, and shakes until he hit it big selling a DVD (Remember those?) on “How to Make a Potato gun”.
Russell Brunson is a self-made multi-millionaire who made his first million dollars before he turned 30.
Since then Russell went on to make Russell’s impact on the online marketing world is undeniable.
He created ClickFunnels, an outstanding sales funnel creation software and marketing powerhouse that has taken everyone by storm with its user-friendly tools to make your life easier!
His company Etison LLC today has gone on to be worth 360 Million Dollars according to Forbes’ 2017 rankings on fortune 500 companies – which shows how successful this entrepreneur truly was at building an empire all alone without any investors or venture capital partners whatsoever.
What Is The Expert Secrets Book About?
In the book “Expert Secrets,” author Russell Brunson shares 22 proven tactics for marketing and promoting an online business.
Expert Secrets is available in hardcover or digital formats, with the latter coming complete with e-book version devices like Kindle that allow you to read on your phone as well!
- Learn how to market your online business successfully from an experienced entrepreneur
- Get 22 tips that cover everything you need to know, from content creation to email campaigns
- Available in both hardcover and digital formats, so you can read on the go
- Makes a great reference guide for entrepreneurs who are just starting out
A successful entrepreneur himself, Russell offers a variety of tips from including content creation all the way through email campaigns – everything needed when starting out but not yet sure where to start.
This book covers various topics related to marketing an online business successfully. One of the key concepts discussed in this guide is “attracting your target audience towards our value ladder.”
This advice teaches you how to convince people that what they need exists on a specific product or service listed by you, and will not be satisfied with any other product available out there!
But be aware, this book is produced by ClickFunnels so expect it to be kind of a sales pitch towards the software but then again, Would Russell be an expert marketer if he didn’t do that?
While there are many secrets to success in advertising, one of the most important is understanding what it takes for your business.
The Expert Secrets Book teaches you solid marketing advice by showing real-life examples and demonstrating proven strategies that will help bridge any gap between time spent on adverts versus sales campaigns with successful results guaranteed!
So, if you’re looking for a book that can teach you how to market your online business successfully, then the Expert Secrets Book from Russell Brunson is an excellent investment.
While Expert Secrets was originally published in 2017, it has since been updated to the V2 edition of the book. It still has the same great content, It’s still free but now it’s updated!
How Is This Different From Dotcom Secrets?
You may have seen the other Dotcom Secrets book also written by Russell Brunson, that book is about Internet Marketing in particular.
It has effective online marketing strategies that you can follow if you are moving away from brick and mortar businesses and focus more on online businesses.
The difference with this book Expert Secrets is that it’s suited less for those who are already involved in online marketing or thinking of doing so; although they would also benefit from reading it as well.
It’s more suited for those who want to become entrepreneurs and learn how to launch their own businesses, whether they’re starting completely fresh or transitioning from another field.
What’s Inside Expert Secrets Book?
The book “Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice” consists of 5 different sections, with a total of 22 expert secrets.
The first four sections of the book set its foundation. Here is what each of the 4 sections contains in our Expert Secrets Review.
Creating Your Mass Movement
The first section in Expert Secrets covers three important things: The charismatic leader, the cause, and the new opportunity.
Leaders are those people who have a strong, powerful voice. The first step to becoming one of these leaders is finding your market – which can be as simple or complicated depending on what you’re looking for in life!
For example, if health care and wealth management aren’t really interests but just necessities then maybe focusing more specifically will help narrow down where exactly this need lies within the spectrum.
Charismatic people are not only fun to be around but they also make for great marketers. In this section, Russell discusses ways you can create an engaging personality that will keep your audience interested and wanting more!
He shows some implementable strategies on becoming persuasive while entertaining them at the same time with your voice or even through music in a video ad campaign which has been proven effective by studies done worldwide over decades now – so get clicking away young grasshoppers!!!
- The Charismatic Leader: Brunson writes how you can become a good leader, the steps you should take and questions you need to ask yourself. He goes on to let you know you may not be a born leader, but you can become one by following some simple but critical rules. Brunson also teaches you how to find your target audience, and determining those people who will respond best to your products. He also gives you tips on how to write a good marketing message tailored specifically for your target audience.
- The Cause: Here Russell teaches you how to show people your new opportunity and get them to believe in your cause. He teaches how you can create true followers for yourself and your brand.
- The New Opportunity: Brunson teaches you how to present your new opportunity to your target audience and how to convince them to choose your business or brand.
The second section in Expert Secrets teaches you how to create belief and get your target audience to believe in what you are offering.
The Domino is a key concept in business and marketing. You need to find your audience’s “one thing” so you can provide them with what they want, or knock down all their objections.
When you know what your audience wants, it’s easier to give them exactly that.
This section will teach how and why marketers should focus on understanding their customers better than anyone else in order for successful business relationships-and one way is by finding “the Domino”.
The section covers the following 6 secrets of creating a belief, which includes:
- The Big Domino: This secret shows you the most important thing you need to convince your target audience to buy from you.
- The Epiphany Bridge: You will learn how to convince people to purchase from you, through emotions and storytelling. Russell will also teach his secrets to get customers to understand you and your brand.
- The Hero’s Two Journey: How to build your personal brand and story people can easily relate to. You will learn how to accomplish it through storytelling.
- The Epiphany Bridge Script: Combining the Hero’s Two Journey and the Epiphany Bridge together with a script on how to implement your character and story.
- False Belief Patterns: Russell teaches you how to break your customer’s false beliefs and replace them with new beliefs via your epiphany bridge.
- The 3 Secrets: Russell introduces you to the three primary beliefs you need to break in order to make sales. He teaches you how to accomplish it via your epiphany script.
In summary, the second section is all about creating a culture behind your products. You will learn how to take your own message, help people understand it, and consequently buy into your message.
Your Moral Obligation
The third section in Expert Secrets gives you the secrets of offering new opportunities to your followers.
In order to make your product as compelling and impressive for potential buyers, you need a creative stack slide.
In this final section, Russell discusses how crucial it is to your marketing especially when you implement the strategies in webinars or sales funnels.
He also shares some tips on building an irresistible offer from his experience with stacks slides as well as other methods for implementing the knowledge gained throughout these first two sections of the book.
How to communicate with your readers, break barriers and have them welcome you into their world so you can teach them more about what you know.
The section has 6 secrets. Some of these core Secrets include:
- The Stack Slide: You will learn how to offer your target audience massive value and what you need to present to convince them to buy from you.
- The Perfect Webinar: This secrets teaches you how to successfully sell your services online via a webinar and how to put the pieces together from section two to achieve this.
The other four Secrets, the Trial Closes, The Stack, Breaking and Rebuilding Patterns, and One Thing are part of The Perfect Webinar but are divided into sub-sections.
The fourth section in Expert Secrets is divided into five sections:
- Epiphany Product Launch Funnels
- Email Epiphany Funnels
- The Perfect Webinar Hack
- The Perfect Webinar Model
- The Four Question Close
In this section, Brunson teaches you how to create opportunities for your followers. He also teaches you how to make money by helping others make money.
This final section has one secret: Fill Your Funnel. The entire section teaches you how to maximize your funnels and earn potential once you have established followers.
How Much Does Expert Secrets Cost?
The Expert Secrets normally costs $17.07 for the paperback option, while the kindle edition costs $6.00. However, Brunson also offers copies of the book at a high discount on his site. As in, FREE. Since you’re reading this Expert Secrets Review.
The book is free, and customers just have to pay $7.95 to cater for the shipping and handling costs in the United States. International customers are required to $14.95 if they order via Russell’s official website.
What’s more, is Russell offers customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. He promises to refund the shipping costs for any customer who is not satisfied with their purchase of the book.
The Final Expert Secrets Review Verdict
The Expert Secrets book gives you an opportunity to access affordable but high-value business advice from someone who has a successful online business.
While there is no direct income associated with the book, the author promises the knowledge contained in the book will help improve your internet sales and marketing efforts, resulting in higher income. We hope you enjoyed our Expert Secrets Review!
Expert Secrets is a book worth investing in. If you are looking to improve your internet marketing skills, sales techniques, or income, this book contains valuable wisdom.
It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning you are not even on the hook if you aren’t happy with the purchase.
We hope you enjoyed our Expert Secrets Review. Have anything else you want us to take a look at? Leave a comment below!