In this Leadpages Review I'm going to show you
- Why you should be using Leadpages
- Why its one of the best landing page builders
- How you can get a discount
- The one thing that people are missing when it comes to Leadpages
While it may be one of the pricier options out there for landing page builders, there is a reason for it. What we have found is most people are missing out on what makes Leadpages special.
Look, we know you may have seen the other options out there, belive me. There is so much competition in this saturated marketplace, but youre come to the right place.
We have experience using most landing page software such as Clickfunnels, Builderall, Simvoly and more. So we can tell you EXACTLY what the benefits are.
So let me give you the run down why you should consider this software in my Leadpages Review.
If you are developing landing pages for your website and are not having the easiest of times, then you should try Leadpages. It helps you develop the amazing looking (and functioning) landing pages in an interface that anyone can use.
The features that Leadpages offers in either of its plans would be ideal for you to work with. The plans have features that would be described as unlimited and therefore, you get to exploit all you can get from such software.
The pricing is quite inexpensive as it is a cost-effective rate that will guarantee that you get the best out of your subscription. The value you get from any type of plan of Leadpages is worth every penny that you paid for it.
However, the A/B testing is sort of limited when you purchase the standard version. This needs to be developed so that users get to benefit from seamless features that the software provides you with. This is even as you may develop numerous quality landing pages that you may want to create and include in your business website.
When compared with its rivals, Leadpages offers you with a cutting edge performance against some of the top rivals pitted against it. For instance, you are not restricted in the amount of traffic that you can work with-which applies for any plan of Leadpages that you may choose to work with.
Leadpages is amongst the best software that you could use because it comes along as an inexpensive software. The features are quite solid and effective, they have also been tested and proven to be effective in what they do. The elegant variety of landing pages’ templates completes the package that Leadpages offers its users and that makes it a favorite for users undoubtedly.
You could always get the best out of Leadpages if you understand each of its features and know how they will work for you. This article reviews the shortcomings that you may need to know so that you get a better understanding of Leadpages and know just what you should expect from this software.
What Is Leadpages?
On a general note, Leadpages is popular software that provides you with a simple way of building quality landing pages for your website. It has been proven to be highly effective for use by either the small or medium-sized businesses. In some corners, it has been regarded as an effective way of developing the best moving landing pages.
Leadpages provides users with an inexpensive way of building quality landing pages. The landing pages are used by the business to either connect and engage with the audience, collect useful leads, and also close sales. You could also come up with useful pop-ups and alert bars in a simple manner and not only landing pages.
This article provides a review of Leadpages and analyzes its features, benefits, and some of the shortcomings it has. It would provide you with a better understanding of Leadpages.
Features Of Leadpages
Leadpages is a landing page creator is designed to provide you with either of the following features;
- Drag and drop features; when you want to edit the landing pages, you can use the drag and drop innovation to get that done
- More than 100 free templates; you get to choose from several templates that you can work with
- Numerous integrations; you can connect Leadpages with several integrations. For instance, you might want to use it with a tool used for webinars, marketing or even for CRM purposes
- Acts as a host for your landing pages; you can let Leadpages host any of your landing pages as you still own the domain name for your website
- Simple to use A/B testing; you could use this feature to analyze the performance of the different landing pages that you use for your website
- Analytics are performed in details; apart from the inbuilt dashboard analytics, you get an easy way to operate through platforms such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics
- A Call to action button; with Leadpages, you get the appropriate way of including a call to action from your audience through the landing pages.
Pros of Leadpages
- It is inexpensive software that would help you develop quality landing pages; you do not have to incur too much to be able to afford to work with Leadpages. It offers you a cost-effective option that should give you value for your money
- It is simple to use; the user interface that Leadpages is designed with is user friendly and even a beginner may be able to work with it. The features and functionalities are simple to understand and neither are they hidden-you could access them quite easily
- You get an easy way to develop landing pages; Leadpages offers you an easy way to develop quality landing pages thanks to its highly effective features. You do not have to undergo a complicated process before you get the quality of lead pages you want to work within your website
- You get the functionality of filtering the templates; with Leadpages you can filter the templates you are working with by your set parameters. You could either filter them by considering the one with a greater conversion rate or any other parameter
- Integration capabilities; with Leadpages, you get to enjoy several solid integrations that you can work with. Leadpages are compatible with several software that you might be using and you would want to have them integrated for optimal performance
- There are no traffic limitations; there is no limit in the amount of traffic that you may want to deal with in terms of using Leadpages. You could use as much traffic as you may want to deal with.
Cons of Leadpages
- It does not provide you with options for customization; Leadpages as the software does not provide you with any options for customization. What you get is rather strict and lacks customization
- The drag and drop feature is not the best you can get. It seems quite sluggish and difficult to work with
- The A/B testing that you get from the standard plan is sort of limited in what you get for this particular plan
- The options you get for your forms is sort of limited and does not offer you a variety of options to work with
- There are no options that you work with in terms of enterprise
- If you are using Leadpages for a casual purpose, it might turn out to be quite costly for your case
Leadpages has 3 pricing plans you can choose from, starting at $37 USD per month. However you save 37% if you decide to pay anually. So that brings the price down to $25 per month for the base plan.
Keep in mind that this plan is very limited compared to the pro plan when it comes to split testing your landing pages. Thats something to keep in mind if you're selling products.
Leadpages Standard ($37/mo, paid annually)
- Unlimited Pop-ups
- Unlimited Alert Bars
- Free Hosting
- Connect 1 Domain
- 200+ Free Templates(Mobile-Responsive)
- 40+ Standard Integrations
- Tech Support (via Email)
- Weekly Group Coaching
Leadpages Pro ($79/mo, paid annually)
- All Standard features
- Online Sales and Payments
- Unlimited A/B Split Testing
- Email Trigger Links
- 10 Opt-in Text Campaigns
- Special Discounts with partner companies
Leadpages Advanced ($321/mo, paid annually)
- All Standard and Pro features
- Advanced Integrations
- 5 Free Sub Accounts
- 50 Extra Opt-in TextCampaigns
- 1-on-1 Quick Start Call
- Leadpages Virtual Workshops
Why Use Leadpages?
Generally, Leadpages offers its users three products that might come in handy for them. They are provided for any type of version that you might want to use in the Leadpages platform. The three core products are;
- Lead pages
- Alert bars
This is the primary role of Leadpages which works to provide you with a way to create and design your landing pages as you wish to have them. This is done simply and you should be able to take advantage of the functionalities to upload some of the best landing pages that you can upload for your websites.
You should be able to have an easy time using this core product from Leadpages if you have experienced a similar tool in the past. It works just like a theme-based CMS works for the case of blogging platforms such as WordPress.
To use Leadpages, you will have several templates of landing pages to choose from. They come in a variety of options so you should get one that matches the type of content you want to upload or the type of business you deal with. You can then add content to the template, the content here would comprise paragraphs of the description of the products and services that you deal with.
The vast library of templates that you can choose from as far as landing pages are concerned guarantees that you may not miss one that suits your needs. There are still some developments being done for the templates so that their qualities are much enhanced to meet the needs of you as the user.
A major shortcoming is that the templates do not offer you the ability to customize them as you may imagine. Similarly, the drag and drop feature is not the best you can work with.
Pop-ups can be used by the users to be implemented on landing pages and for any other page, you might want to add it for your business website. They are normally included on a landing page to maintain or engage the visitors or users before they leave-they prevent users from leaving your website.
What happens is that they are triggered whenever they sense that a user wants to leave the website. It works to capture the attention of leads from the traffic which you might have lost if not for the role of the pop-ups.
Leadpages comes across that makes this innovation easy to use and you do not have to be an experienced coder to get this done.
If you want to pass a message to a user when they are going through the website, you could make use of the Alert Bars. Alert Bars provide you with a way of sending your notifications to the users without interrupting them in any way. This makes Leadpages easy to use and users can also use it effectively while avoiding interrupting their users while they use any type of device such as mobile phones.
Leadpages does a recommendable job at this as it provides users with a functionality that is easy to set up and update. Just like the pop-ups, you do not need to know about coding to get the best out of this core product of Leadpages.
Should you get Leadpages for your landing pages?
If you want to develop the best landing pages for your websites, then you could take advantage of Leadpages. It provides powerful software for this and features are quite effective for getting this job done for you. You also enjoy working with its functionalities that are quite easy to use yet highly effective in getting the job done as you might want in the final results.
Final Verdict: Leadpages Review
As a landing page builder or developer, Leadpages does a proper job of any of those who want to use it. Its top performance is guaranteed to provide you with all you need as far as creating quality landing pages is concerned. All this you get for an inexpensive price that would be ideal if you are just beginning and would not afford a rather costly alternative.
However, if the A/B testing is improved for the Standard plan, then it would just be perfect. Customization would also be of great use to any of the users of Leadpages. However, unlike its competitors that are a far cry from its level, Leadpages is a top performer.