So you finally decided to increase your leads with ClickFunnels? And you’re looking for a Clickfunnels Free Trial? Believe it or not, ClickFunnels is one of the best tools on the market today for getting handy leads for your business. Whether you are a newbie to the online world of marketing or an offline small business owner trying to promote products online, ClickFunnels has ample of options to generate leads for your business.
In Fact, There are quite a few businesses and entrepreneurs who are currently earning millions of dollars with the help of this very tool and method. So would you be interested to know more?
Now, you might have heard about the ClickFunnels free trial earlier, or this article so far has invoked your interest in the product. Whatever may be the case, we understand that you may have the curiosity to know more about this tool and you might also have few queries regarding the same.
Let’s get started, We can’t wait to discuss it all in depth.
So, What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an online tool that can help you to create amazing sales pages and beautiful landing pages inside a sales funnel to convert your target audience into leads. The tool is specifically designed to drive leads to your business and increase conversion ratio.
You do not need to be a graphic designer, a hardcore programmer or a computer geek to use these tools. All you need is just a little know-how in preparing sales copies and a bit of creativity. This tool works wonders since it is just a drag and drop interface for preparing the landing pages / sales pages.
There are many pre-designed ready to use templates already available within the tool if you do not want to start from scratch. You can import / use the pre-existing templates and modify them according to your requirements in no time. The templates are predesigned to help people navigate to take specific actions like clicking a button to purchase a product, download a free ebook if that is the offer, Subscribe or join an email list etc.
As mentioned there are hundreds of templates available within the tool however If these templates are not sufficient or appropriate for your purpose, then you can create your own from scratch within the tool.
Why Only ClickFunnels?
You might be thinking “why is ClickFunnels best out of the lot?” when there are many similar products or tools available in the market to achieve the same functionality. Well, allow us to explain, you might find your answer below:
- Clickfunnels is very flexible, it gives you a hassle-free way of modifying and editing the landing pages and sales pages.
- You can set up sales funnels very easily without a steep learning curve. The process of making the funnel has been crafted in such a way that anyone can use it easily, even if you are new to using computers.
- If time is an important factor for your campaign then this tool is a must for you. It is a real time-saver compared to other software tools available in the market currently.
- It comes with lots of professionally designed pre-made templates which are ready to use with the click of a button. You just have to tweak it according to your style and need, give some final finishing touches and you are good to go.
- It is so easy and versatile that there is virtually no headache in setting up a payment gateway integration. You can easily integrate most of the major payment methods like PayPal, Stripe etc to your sales funnel.
- There is a very low risk for trying it out as it offers a 14-day free trial.
- The autoresponder feature allows you to get more email opt-in’s and lead gathering options.
- The system of Automated webinars allow you to run webinars anytime you want.
- The help system for the tool has an in-depth knowledge base and tons of free tutorials available for you to get going.
- Your sales copy or landing pages are completely protected with SSL certified funnel. SSL security makes sure that your offer or lead pages are secured from online payment thefts.
- It comes with an analytics dashboard for performance monitoring, A/B testing results, campaigns, sales, and conversion reviews. Very important to monitor which of your campaign are performing well and which ones aren’t.
- Clickfunnels has integrations with PayPal and Stripe for accepting payments for products or services along with built-in checkout pages simply waiting for someone to use.
- It comes with the functionality of being able to use custom domains with Clickfunnels if you wish.
How Much I Have To Pay During ClickFunnels Free Trial Period?
You don’t have to pay a single dollar during the trial period. ClickFunnels has few different plans available for flexibility, basic plan costs $97 per month and the advance plan costs $297 per month. The advance plan includes more tools like Backpack and Actionetics for advanced functionality.
However, each plan comes with a 14-day free trial and you will not be charged anything until the end of your ClickFunnels free trial period. If you are not satisfied with the membership anytime during the trial period, then you can cancel your account without any fees or penalties.
After your trial expires there are different Clickfunnels Pricing plans. Make sure you check out our articles on those.
ClickFunnels Free Trial: Is It Worth Or Just A Waste Of Time?
To grow your online presence or start an online business you need a lot of things to work other than just the plans. Requirements vary from business to business but there are some common things like making a website or landing pages, creating forms to collect customer information, integrate marketing apps, create promotions and marketing campaigns etc.
Rather than starting from scratch and trying to integrate so many different components, you can find all the required components under a single system. ClickFunnels helps to do everything you need for your business, creating sales funnels, creating high converting landing pages, setting autoresponders. All this can be made within an hour or two in most cases. You can make a sales funnels without having any technical knowledge and
the best part is the ClickFunnel free trial. This allows you to test all the features of this tool without spending a dime. It is a really effective way to test their services to determine whether it meets your business requirements and needs satisfactorily.
The ClickFunnels free trial is absolutely well worth your time and efforts. The platform is specially made to generate sales leads hence potentially there is no real reason not to try this one.
How To Get A ClickFunnels Trial?
ClickFunnels welcomes its new members by giving a 14-day free trial. Many specially designed tools and services are waiting to be used based on your business requirements and marketing style.You can follow these steps to get the free trial and decide for yourself.
Step 1 – Head to ClickFunnels Free Trial Page here
Step 2 – Fill up a simple signup form. You will have to provide your name, email ID and credit card details for verification purpose. Don’t worry, You will not be charged for anything until the trial period has expired and until you have moved on to the paid product. The Credit card details are collected for verification and also to prevent their system from misuse.
Step 3 – After filling up the form successfully you will be prompted to select your free account type or plan. They have two plans, Basic and Edison Suite. Have a look at all the features that you are going to get with these two plans.
Step 4 – After successful registration, you are now a member of ClickFunnels and eligible for a 30-day free trial. From within your dashboard, you can avail some training videos to learn about how to get started and use the ClickFunnels system. They do provide a bonus to people who are dedicated and hence after completing the training, they also provide you a free t-shirt.
What Can I Do With The Clickfunnels Free Trial?
There is no difference between the regularly paid plan and the free trial one for 14 days. You will get all the features according to the features available in the plan you have chosen.
Once you have completed the training, you will have a fair idea about creating sales funnels using ClickFunnels. You can also use some of our Clickfunnels Templates.
Here are some examples of kind of funnels you can create with ClickFunnels:
Creating membership sites and generating a recurring income.
Lead capture funnels
You can use this funnel to grow your mailing list and convert them into your loyal buyers/customers. This is the mostly used funnel.
Sales page funnels
You can use this funnel to sell products and services.
You can use this funnel to engage your audience with various surveys and send them to the right funnel at the end of them.
You can use this funnel to educate and entice people to register for your webinars.
You can use this funnel to ask your audience what they want. Capture their requirements and feedback to build your know-how about what their real requirements are.
Final Conclusion: Clickfunnels Free Trial
Mentioned above are some of the most important things to know before subscribing to the ClickFunnels. The best thing is that you will get is a 14 or 30 days (They no longer offer a 30 day trial) free trial and determine if the service works for your business or not.
After testing and evaluating the whole concept, you may choose to go ahead with the paid plan or cancel your trial without any penalties. After signing up, you can learn how to use Clickfunnels here.